The Wellness Products I Can’t Live Without
January is the month of health and fitness so what better time than to dive into all of my favorite wellness things! Overall health, physical and mental, is a huge priority for me, and while I’m not always perfect (looking at you work all-nighters…) I have definitely integrated it into my lifestyle so much that it’s something I truly look forward to. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I have to drag myself to the gym or make an extra effort to get less screen time, but it really does feel like a normal part of my life and not something I need to overthink.
That being said, we’re talking all things wellness in today’s post! Products, practices, the whole gambit. Many of you ladies send me DMs asking about my workouts, healthy eating, and just overall health tips, so I thought it would be helpful to put everything in one spot. I’ve laid out all of my wellness MUSTS, from eye masks to greens powder, along with all of the wellness practices I do on the regular. These aren’t products but things I do to create and maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. I hope this can be helpful for you whether you’re a health pro looking for something new or just starting out on your journey! We got this. 💪
- Silk Pillowcase: So great for your skin and hair! This will help with hair frizz and breakage, along with fine lines and skin hydration.
- Retinol Eye Mask: My go-to eye mask when I need a little refresh! They soothe and reduce puffiness and dark circles. The best.
- Vitamix Blender: This is a splurge but I will say it is the BEST blender I’ve ever owned. So powerful and is great for more than just smoothie making.
- Greens Powder: My favorite greens powder filled with vitamins that support immune and gut health.
- Dinner Tonight Cookbook: I’ve used many cookbooks but I always come back to the ones by Alex Snodgrass! You’ll find so many healthy recipes that are DELISH and made with good-for-you ingredients.
- Airpods: An absolute must for working out!
- Apple Watch: This can be used for SO many different things but I especially love the health functionality in this watch to track my workouts and other health stats.
- Electrolyte Powder: The best way to hydrate quickly – I’m constantly taking this electrolyte powder that has no added sugar. I like the unflavored ones but there are a ton of yummy flavors to choose from, too.
- Women’s Daily Vitamins: The essential vitamins we need, all in one convenient little pack you take daily! Since they’re so easy to take and store I actually stick with them.
- Mood Support Supplement: This supplement regulates cortisol levels to improve your mood, focus, and energy. I take these when I need a little extra support.
- Nike Metcons: My go-to, all-purpose workout shoes that are so comfortable!
My Wellness Practices
- 14-16 hour fast
- Last meal around 7pm
- Break my fast at 1am (1 hour before I exercise) with high protein and fiber-rich carbs
Focus on Protein
- Approx 100-120g per day
- Aim to eat your body weight in protein!
- Lifting weights builds muscle, which burns fat
- At our age, this is a MUST to burn fat
- Strengthens joints, promotes bone health, and supports weight loss
7-8 Hours of Sleep
- No more pulling all-nighters for work!
- Ryan recently invested in the Eight Sleep pod cover, and I am OBSESSED
- Include foods you love, avoid foods you hate and learn to prioritize nutrient-dense foods
fall in love with eating
- Focus on an 90/10 (ahem, sometimes 80/30) nutrition plan
Workouts I Love
- Find a workout regimen you truly love and a hobby that keeps you moving, such as tennis