AMAZON PRIME PICKS
You guys! A-N-O-T-H-E-R sale. But again, I ain’t even mad. Here are my top Amazon Prime picks. I will keep updating this list as I find more, but go ahead get to shopping. You can also find everything that is on sale, categorized in my AMAZON STORE. I will keep this store updated throughout the day as well as in the future with the products we order
weekly daily from Amazon. ALSO, don’t forgot to follow me on Insta for all the INSTA-savings. Yeah, bad joke. If I haven’t said it enough, I want to say THANK YOU for shopping with me. As you guys know, I make a small commission off items that you purchase through my links, which helps keep Life Lutzurious afloat. SO from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! You can ALWAYS use this link to shop at Amazon, and I will get credit. As always, let me know if you have any questions.
PS, Collage is coming as soon as I wake up. I was going to try to make it to 2am, but nah. You win some, you lose some! Also, don’t forget to check out my Nordstrom Shopping Guide even though everything has sold out before everything sells out. Here’s to Monday being over before it even starts! I will try to upload more sale items to Instagram Stories later today as well. ETA: probably not getting a collage done, but here are some of my FAVORITE DEALS across FASHION, our RIDE OR DIES, MAMA + BABY, and HOME + ELECTRONICS.
You can shop all my Amazon Fashion picks here. I will be updating these as the day goes by.
- You guys LOVED this garment rack I posted on my Daily Finds a few weeks ago. Guess what? It’s on sale!!
- Obsessed with this PJ set by Splendid. I have owned it for over a year and am so happy it is on sale for you guys! It’s the set you see in my main photo but in black.
- These workout leggings are too legit to quit. They come in different lengths and have a pocket for your cell phone.
- This ruffled dress is perfect for date night or brunch with the girls.
- I love this Alo tank. You can opt to wear it by itself to workout in or layer it with a cute puffer jacket for fall.
- Lord, I am just sweating thinking about this jacket. BUT it is a TOP seller and is actually on sale. Grab it now for winter. SAVE 40%!!!
- I absolutely love running around in these little Adidas tanks. You can also tie them up for a workout.
- A year from now, you guys are going to thank me for convincing you to get on board with biker shorts. Still not sure? This pair is on sale for $10!! What do you have to lose?
- I am SHOCKED at the price point of these flattering denim shorts. Go ahead and click BUY NOW. Don’t even add to cart.
- This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite brands. I am ordering this flirty yellow dress for myself. It is perfect for all occasions!
- These mixed media sandals are so precious and even better at less than $30!!
PRODUCTS WE LOVE AND USE DAILY
You can shop all my everything we buy from Amazon here.
- Sound Machine // We have these all over our house…in our room, in the kids’ rooms, you name it. It’s the best sound machine I have found and has been a Godsend for us personally and with the kids.
- The BEST Memory Foam Pillow evaaaa // When Ryan flew out to LA to work for 2 months a couple of summers ago, he sent this to me as a surprise. As you guys know, I have the worst anxiety at night, so sleeping can be an issue. It was SUCH a sweet gesture, and now we are hooked. We have the body pillow as well. Oh and you can adjust the level of foam in the pillows. SAVE 66%!!!!
- Kindle // This has changed my life at bedtime. It helps me wind down without the backlight and distractions of a cell phone or iPad. Save 30%!
- RX Bars // Hi, my name is Lindsey, and I am addicted to RX bars. I eat these on the reg, because they are 1) DELICIOUS and 2) PALEO-friendly. Get in my belly! Extra 25%% off.
- INSTAPOT // MUST HAVE in every kitchen. 41% off!!!
- Spiralizer // We CANNOT live with out this. If you have ever wondered how people make zoodles…well, this is what they use.
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush // This is the upgraded version of the toothbrush both Ryan and I use. Not the same one, of course. Well, most of the time. Unless mine is still packed in my suitcase…in that case, I use his. SHHHH don’t tell. $100 OFF!
- KIDS Oral B Toothbrush // JUST ORDERED!!! Asher will be so excited to match his parents. Gotta motivate them sometimes, right?
- Ninja Coffee Maker // We actually use the Moccamaster,(save $50…makes the BEST cup of coffee), but we ordered the Ninja for Ryan’s dad for Father’s Day. It is AMAZING. It does cold brew, has a compartment to brew tea, and froths your milk.Save 20% to get it under $200!
*Most are 30% off either immediately or at checkout. You can shop all my Amazon Beauty + Health picks here. I will be updating these as the day goes by.
- Stila Stay All Day Lip Liquid Lip // YOU GUYS. This is the lipstick that I wear every single day that you guys LOOOOVE. GRAB IT. Patina is the color I wear.
- Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner // AAAAAND this is my RIDE OR DIE Eye Liner. I have searched and searched and searched, and this is the best there is. HANDS DOWN.
- Stila Glittery Eye Shadow // This is perfect for an event or night out. It is super easy to apply and doesn’t get everyone. It will add the perfect POP of shine.
- Water-Resistant Blush // I haven’t tried this yet, BUT the reviews are good. 30% off at checkout.
- Stila Smudge Pot // The BEST for creating a smokey or a smudgy liner look.
- R+Co Aircraft // I use this every single time I style my hair. It helps separate and add texture. It comes in a travel size too.
- Juice Beauty Non-Nano Sunscreen // If you are
makingattempting to make the switch to clean beauty, you must focus on a non-nano sunscreen. Juice Beauty is a clean beauty brand that gets rave reviews. I just ordered this.
- St. Tropez Tanning Mousse // I have use this self-tanner for years. It is currently my second favorite self tanner, but my ABSOLUTE RIDE OR DIE SELF TANNER is 50% off. HOWEVER, there is only one color left. Options ladies, options.
- Revlon Hair Styler // Just ordered this to see what all the fuss is about. 7800 customer reviews and almost 5 stars. It must be legit! 20% off at check out.
- Eyelash Serum // I have been using this on my brows, and it has helped TREMENDOUSLY! And so much cheaper than Lash Boost, etc.
- This Sunscreen Brush is EVERYTHING, and it’s 30% off! It’s a lightweight mineral powder that offers sunscreen protection and a natural glow.
MAMA + BABY
You can shop my entire Mom + Baby shop here.
- Freshly Picked Moccs // Need I say more?!? Order them for now and in a bigger size for later. Save 33%!!
- SwaddleMe Swaddles // This is a NEWBORN MUST HAVE. These swaddles are super easy to use and helped Holden sleep so so well. You get 5 for $50, PLUS an additional 20% off at checkout.
- Babo Botanicals // We LOVE LOVE their sunscreens for the kiddos! 100% Non-Nano Zinc Sunscreen provides SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection Moisturizes and protects with Organic Shea Butter, Avocado and Jojoba Oils. Save 50% on first save and subscribe order.
- Travel White Noise Machine // This will save your life. It’s tiny, yet powerful. Take it with you and your baby everywhere you go to provide restful sleep. It’s great for adults as well. SAVE 30%!!
- V-Tech Monitor // I know is sooo shocking, but we totally go old school with out monitors. We tried all the fancy Wifi ones, but none of them worked. So we use this in conjunction with the Nest. Save 46%, and this trusty device will only set you back $21!
- Lunch Bots // YALL, these finally went on sale. These are the stainless steel lunch containers we use for the kids. They come in so many different configurations, perfect for daycare, school, or just packing snacks for a day out. DISHWASHER SAFE and eco-friendly.
- Keekaroo Diaper Changer // We have LOVED this option for both kids, and it’s now 20% off! You don’t have to worry about using diaper changing pads or covers. Simply wipe down to clean.
- Joovy Walker // Normally, I am not a huge fan of walkers and such, but this one was a gamechanger for us. It is great for Holden to chase Asher around and eat his snacks. Save $20!
- Frida Baby // We ADORE these products. They have come up with genius ways to “fight the fuss.” Whether it’s a cold, gas, etc, their products save the day!
- Amazon Firestick // We are seriously considering ditching DirectTV and moving to a streaming service. This little bad boy allows you to stream Hulu, Netflix, etc. AND of course watch your favorite SEC football team dominate every Saturday.
- My FAV Vacuum EVER // I am DYING for this vacuum. I would never request a vacuum for my bday, but I want it. PS, my bday is Friday.
- Ring Doorbell // Everybody and their mom owns this, except me. UNTIL NOW, folks. Now I own it, and I got it on sale. BOOYAH.