2020 GIFT GUIDE: FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
If the year 2020 has taught us anything, it is how much we need our friends and how much they add to our lives. That is why I have dedicated a gift guide specifically for your girlfriends. Here is the best part: all of the gifts in this guide are under $50. So, you can let all the special friends in your life know how much they mean to you without breaking the bank. Don’t forget to follow along here, as we launch gift guides each day!
Barefoot Dreams Socks | Honeycomb Candle | Nylon Leopard Print Bag Set | Slippers | Satin Pillowcase |Fashion Book| Slip Hair Ties | Sephora Mask Set | Pink Corduroy Headband | Coco Rose Gift Set | Sunglasses | Leopard Print Beanie | Tiger King Puzzle | Star Stud Earrings | Nail Polish Kit | Beaded Bracelet Making Kit
- Barefoot Dreams Socks: Everyone’s favorite blanket maker makes cozy socks too! Best part, they are under $15.
- Honeycomb Candles: Love the honeycomb design on these candles. They would look so pretty sitting on a shelf or table once the candles were burned out.
- Nylon Baggu Bag Set: This three piece bag set is a steal for only $38. It would be perfect for the girlfriend who loves to travel or who works out and is always getting ready at the gym.
- Slippers: These knit slippers with the cute pom-pom are so adorable. Perfect for the girlfriend who likes to cozy up at home.
- Satin Pillowcase: Guys this one is only $19! Such an amazing alternative to the pricier Slip brand pillowcase.
- Annie Lebowitz Photography Book: The perfect gift for the art and culture lover in your life.
- Slip Hair Tie Ornament: These silk hair ties are all the rage and are so good for your hair. They prevent breakage and don’t leave the deep creases elastic ties leave.
- Sephora Mask Set: This is the perfect gift for the beauty lover in your friends group. AND it is only $12!
- Pink Corduroy Hairband: Absolutely love this headband- both the color and the texture.
- Coco Rose Gift Set: Another great idea for your beauty loving friends if you are looking to spend just a little bit more money on a special friend.
- Leopard Print Beanie: I bought one of these to take on my trip to Utah and Wyoming and I LOVE mine!
- Sunglasses: My favorite sunglasses for only $13!
- Tiger King Puzzle: If there was one cultural phenomena that came out of quarantine, it was definitely Tiger King. Help your friends commemorate all of its beauty with this puzzle.
- Star Stud Earrings: Love these so much and you can pick the different center stone that goes in them.
- Nail Polish Kit: At home manicures are all the rage now, so give your girlfriends this kit to have beautiful nails at home.
- Beaded Bracelet Making Kit: Looking to pick up a new hobby while trapped in your house? I love the beautiful beads in this make-your-own bracelet kit.